Best PDF To ePub Converters
Many times we need a tool that can convert a PDF file to ePub format and generally we call it PDF to ePub converters. This tool comes offline and online both. ePub is a very popular format while we create an ebook and it is both an open ebook standard and file format that is highly optimized for viewing on devices like iPad/iPhone, Amazon Kindle Fire, Android tablets, and more. The ePub file can automatically resize the font size and gets fit according to the screen size. Although PDF is more popular than ePub, ePub has its advantage.
Here are some advantages of ePub files over PDFs:
- The ePub format allows you to add interactive content like audio, videos, rich images, animations, simulations, and more.
- ePub files work and render better on devices compared to PDFs.
- Have better security with DRM protection.
- Serves a better reading experience without the need to zoom or scroll.
In this article, we have curated a list of some best PDF to ePub converters or you can say these are the recommendation from our side.
Some Great Tools to Convert PDF to EPub Without Losing Format
In this list of best PDF To ePub Converters, we have mentioned some free and some paid tools but you can avail the trial version of the paid tools.
1. TalkHelper PDF Converter
TalkHelper PDF converter has a detailed and optimized PDF to EPub conversion with both nifty and handy features. This tool allows you to convert multiple PDFs simultaneously to save time and effort. Even you can convert some part of any PDF file to ePub and the rest will be the same, you can do this will multiple pages as well.
The best part is in every task there is a surety of best quality for the output and you can rest assured of full range compatibility on all ebook readers. If the user has scanned or image-based PDFs, It can be converted into ePub and all thanks to the built-in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature that is applied automatically.
Built-in OCR feature:
- TalkHelper PDF Converter Supports batch PDF to ePub conversion.
- It also offers full or partial ebook conversion.
- Provides high-quality and reflowable ePub files.
- Overly easy-to-use.
- You can use it only on the Windows platform.
Supported Platforms: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
It is an open-source application and cross-platform ebook management software that help to increase the ability to convert PDF to ePub as well. The software also allows you to adjust or create metadata like author, title, publisher, and more. Apart from converting jobs, this ebook creator software also helps its users to transfer ePub files between devices with ease.
You can carry the Calibre software on a USB stick and can be used anywhere on the go without limitations.
Advantages of Calibre:
- Built-in ebook viewer and editor features
- The software is open-source, free, and multiplatform
- It offers automatic style helpers and scripts
- Also available in a portable version
- Supports for Amazon AZW format
- The program also offers library management options
Disadvantages of Calibre:
- There is no support for DRM protection
Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS
3. PDFMate eBook Converter
PDFMate eBook Converter is a feature-rich software and it allows the users to convert any type of PDF into ePub format. Here are some of the supported outputs formats include EPUB, Mobi, TXT, AZW3, and KFX formats, thereby giving you flexibility.
Like TalkHelper PDF Converter, it also allows the users to batch processing though with an added feature whereby you can edit the metadata to suit your needs. After getting the ePub file, this software automatically scans and detects the connected device to push the right ePUb file for that specific device.
The software can also convert ebooks from other formats like Kindle, Kobo, and Nook. Also, this converter tool has great customer support if you are stuck somewhere while converting the file.
Advantages of PDFMate eBook Converter:
- The application allows the users to batch convert PDF to ePub
- Also offers metadata editing options
- Scans and detects connected devices automatically
- Amazing after-sales services
- Reliable and flexible
Disadvantages of PDFMate eBook Converter:
- Windows-only app
Supported Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
4. Renee PDF Aide
This tool converts PDF to ePub very fast and efficiently and comes with tons of amazing features. This software can convert any PDF to ePub in just some seconds and without breaking a single sweat.
The application comes with a built-in OCR feature, with this feature you can not only convert native PDFs but also image-based or scanned PDF files. Renee PDF Aide can convert 200 pages per minute, all thanks to the one-click batch PDF to ePub conversion feature.
The best part is you can convert specific PDF pages to extract certain information. Also, the users can convert encrypted PDF files as well.
Advantages of Renee PDF Aide:
- It can provide fast and high-quality ePub conversion
- The application supports batch conversion
- Also has high accuracy OCR with multiple languages
- Also offers PDF repair options before conversion
- Supports and can convert encrypted PDFs
Disadvantages of Renee PDF Aide:
- Offers unrelated apps to install during setup
Supported Platforms: Windows
5. Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter
Aiseesoft PDF provides top output quality that can be viewed on a wide range of e-readers like iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony Reader, and more. The user of also perform partial or batch PDF to ePub conversion anytime to save time and greatly improve your workflow.
It also offers powerful and accurate OCR that extracts all the text data and then optimizes it into a compatible ebook so if you have any scanned or image-based PDF, you don’t have to worry about it.
The application offers the users to edit the various output options like layout, tables, image format/resolution.
Advantages of Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter:
- The user can convert PDF to ePub without quality loss
- The application allows the users to preview the source PDFs before conversion
- It also supports both partial and batch PDF to ePub conversion
- The tool offers you to customize various output settings
- It has a built-in OCR tool or scanned PDFs
- Easy and simple user interface
Disadvantages of Aiseesoft PDF to ePub Converter:
- It may get slow to process large PDF files
Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.