Google Chrome’s Cool Features
We know about Google Chrome, everyone knows about Google Chrome is the internet browser. Since its launch, it has become increasingly popular in sharing and is the most used Internet browser. It also has many features that we do not use, but they are used a lot, on PC, laptop, or mobile, Google Chrome can easily work in all, and today we will explore some of Best Google Chrome’s Cool Features.
Due to the simple interference of Google Chrome, many users leave their old browsers and use it and Chrome has many such fun features that make your browning experience even better. And according to the W3Schools report, 73.7 percent of people are using Chrome, with 15.5 percent Firefox, 4.8 percent IE, and Safari 3.5 percent, far behind. What is it that makes it different from other web browsers? What are the features that make it different? See it.
Read More: Best PS2 Emulators for Android
15 Google Chrome’s Cool Features
Synchronization Data: –
- The best feature is that you can sign in with Google Email Id by going to the settings of Google Chrome.
- As soon as you sign in, all your data from Google Chrome will be automatically saved on your Email Id.
- The website you browse, the password you save in the browser will be saved.
- So all the data that will come in your phone’s Google Chrome is in your computer’s Google Chrome.
Add Person: –
- With the option of Setting> Add Person, you can log in with the new Gmail id.
- Now you have 2 Google Chrome, you can use both of them separately.
- In the same way, the more email you add from Email Id, the more Google Chrome will be with you.
- By the way, we can only open one in a browser like Gmail or Facebook.
- But if you add a person, then you can open as many IDs as you want.
Guest Mode: –
- If you use Google Chrome in Guest Mode, then no browsing history will be saved.
- You can only browse the website, you cannot save any data like password, history, etc.
Incognito Mode: –
- There is a slight difference between this and the guest mode.
- In Incognito mode you can use your browser’s bookmarks section
- But History will not be saved.
- You will get lots of Extensions on the Google Chrome Store
- With the help of extensions, you can do a lot of work
- But you have to install it.
- Like if you have to download YouTube videos or there is a website that plays online videos but the download option is not available.
- So you will have to download and install Video Downloader Extensions from Extensions Store, then you can download YouTube videos in Google Chrome itself.
Search Directly Into Individual Sites Using The Omnibox
Google will automatically bring you to any site you have visited inside your browser, if you want to go to the same website then you can go directly but that website should be in your search list if no site is on your list. , Or if you want to change the name of the keyword or website, then just go to Settings> Scroll down and click the Manage Search Engines… ”button. So your keyword or website name will change.
7. Cast Your Screen
You can use your Chromecast to cast any content from services like Netflix and Hulu from your phone to your TV. But you can also beam what you’re seeing on your PC screen to the TV with Chrome’s built-in Cast functionality.
To do this right-click anywhere in Google Chrome and select “Cast.” You can also get to it via the three-dot icon on the top right. In the pop-up window, select Chromecast enabled device on which you’d like your browser window to appear.
Drag Multiple Tabs At Once
Today most people know how to drag and drop the Chrome tab into their browser window but they do not know that Google Chrome can be done inside more than one tab at a time, just press Ctrl + T, and a new tab will appear in your The front will open and you can work under two tabs simultaneously.
Open Accidentally Closed Tabs
If you accidentally close a tab in which any work is going on, it cannot be brought back inside many browsers, but inside Chrome, you can bring that tab back, just press Ctrl + T key and Your same tab will be in front of you.
Drag URL To The Bookmarks Bar
If you go to a site inside Google Chrome and go to the same website very often, you can go continuously and easily because Chrome highlights its bookmark, then you can open it anytime. Save it inside the browser. Will get
Open Specific Pages at Start
If you use the web, and every time you log in to a website and you visit the same site, you can set up Chrome to open all the websites that allow you to log in to them again and again.
Secret Pages In Chrome
There are many secret pages hidden inside Google Chrome which you can see on your browser. All you have to do is type “Chrome URL” in the Omnibox, then those hidden pages will be in front of you. Some of these are pages that you find through settings, but some are found only through a direct link to this page. That is why they are not used for a long time.
If a page is taking too long to be uploaded, you can shut down those web pages and for this, you will not have to close the browser. To do this, go to More TOOLS after Settings, then to Task Manager. In Task Manager, you can also get information about the memory and CPU resources being used by each tab.
Automatically Download Files To Your Desktop
Within Google Chrome, you can download files automatically. To download files automatically,
go to Settings (Chrome: // Settings /), scroll down and click on the Advanced Settings link, and there you can download files automatically. You can do this option in all browsers.
The tool feature of Google Chrome is also very special. You can access it by Ctrl + Shift + I which is very different and amazing. Its resource section is especially useful for webmasters. Through this, the load of the site on the browser can be found out.
If you have downloaded a PDF file and there is no PDF reader in your system and you have to open that file, then you drag and drop it directly on the new tab of Chrome, that file will open.
If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask us by comment or if you have any kind of suggestion, let us know. In the same way, for the necessary information, stay tuned with us, Thanks!
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.