Free Typing Software For PC
People might think that in the era of voice searches like Google assistant, Siri, and Cortana, there is no need for any typing skills. Although the majority of people are moving towards voice searches, still there are many areas in which typing speed is important enough.
If you also think that typing skill is still an important skill in this era of voice search and touch typing. You are at the right place, in this article we’ll tell you about some of the best free typing software for PC.
List of Best Free Typing Software For PC
These typing tools will help you to learn speed typing through short yet interactive sessions. Some of them use AI technology to create more personalized sessions for you.
Rapid typing Tutor is one of the best typing training tools in the entire industry. Using this tool is worth it because it helps you to learn to type faster. Rapid Typing Tutor offers some small typing games, even kids can also learn to type faster with the help of these small games.
Advantages of Rapid Typing Tutor:
- Rapid Typing Tutor offers a virtual keyboard on the screen so that you can learn how to place your fingers on the keyboard.
- The software offers moving hands over the keyboard to simplify your typing session.
- The software is lightweight and works on minimum system resources.
If you don’t want to install any software on your PC but still want to learn speed typing. This is the best way, you can use this free typing tutor application in your web browser that offers 17 classic lessons. This site makes you learn all the letters on the keyboard before your skills get tested through reviews.
Advantages of Speed typing Online:
- The software offers classic and advanced lesson formats so that you can choose how you want to learn typing.
- You can customize the length of the lessons.
- Additionally, you can set the typing goals, you just have to set and achieve your target speed and accuracy.
This is an interactive tool that helps users to enhance their existing typing skills. This typing software is most suitable for writers, secretaries, marketers, and those wanting to increase the number of words typed per minute.
Advantages of KeyBlaze Free Typing Tutor:
- The application offers dictation audio exercises for transcription practice.
- Also, this tool tests your typing skill and provides practice according to your skill.
4. Typing Bolt
If you still look at your keyboard while typing. You should go for this online AI-based typing practice application. Bolt is an artificial intelligence tool that reads your typing pattern and customizes the lessons according to your skills.
The application offers a customizable UI so that you can comfortably master your practice skills.
Advantages of Typing Bolt:
- Bolt measures your typing pattern through its AI technology and based on this analysis, Bolt AI generates words that emphasize more on your weakest keys at a given time.
- Also, Bolt AI controls your difficulty level according to your typing skill.
- Shows a simple graphical representation of your performance.
Typing.com is one of the best free typing software that helps you to improve the progress of typing regularly. It has multiple level typing tests that help in the performance levels so that you can improve your typing speed accordingly.
Advantage of Typing.com
- The teaching pattern helps you to learn the fundamentals of technology to students.
- It has fun typing games and interactive lessons that help the students to learn faster.
Touch typing study is free and easy-to-use software and it helps you to practice and improve your typing skills. The software can help you to improve your muscle strength so that you can increase your data entry speed, particularly when you have to transcribe text from other visual material.
Advantages of Touch typing Study:
- It offers 15 free different types of typing lessons.
- Lessons are divided into small parts and you know what’s coming next. This way, you can also skip one section if you are confident about your skills.
- It allows you to test your typing speed so that you can evaluate yourself.
This is a highly effective web-based application. The application is free for individuals and schools, although there is a paid plan also for schools. This is a very friendly tool for teachers, they can easily monitor the progress of their students and customize lessons.
Also, students can use it to regularly monitor their progress.
Advantages of TypingClub:
- It offers mobile applications so that teachers can see the progress and customize the lessons.
- It has a complete guide for checking hand posture so that you can see the correct posture on keys as you type.
- The user gets rewards with stars and badges when he goes up while learning.
This is another efficient online typing tutor software and it can help you to speed up your typing speed. You can even speed up your typing speed and improve keyboarding skills in a fun way. You just have to use typing software.
Advantages of Ratatype:
There are numerous typing lessons available; also, before starting these lessons, you’re given several typing tips.
The application has a clean and modern user interface that looks good and feels good.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the founder and owner of Gizmo Concept, a leading technology news and review site. With over 10 years of experience in the tech industry, Mustafa started Gizmo Concept in 2017 to provide honest, in-depth analysis and insights on the latest gadgets, apps, and tech trends.
A self-proclaimed “tech geek,” Mustafa first developed a passion for technology as a computer science student at the Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology. After graduation, he worked at several top tech firms leading product development teams and honing his skills as both an engineer and innovator. However, he always dreamed of having his own platform to share his perspectives on the tech world.
With the launch of Gizmo Concept, Mustafa has built an engaged community of tech enthusiasts who look to the site for trusted, informed takes on everything from smartphones to smart homes. Under his leadership, Gizmo Concept has become a top destination for tech reviews, news, and expert commentary.
Outside of running Gizmo Concept, Mustafa is an avid traveler who enjoys experiencing new cultures and tech scenes worldwide. He also serves as a tech advisor and angel investor for several startups. Mustafa holds a B.S. in Computer Science from HIET.