Free Screen Recorder Without Watermark For Android And PC
The screen recording software is used to record the gameplay, create instructional videos, make product demos, save video calls, or download online videos. Generally speaking, there are two sorts of screen recording software, free screen recorders, and professional screen recorders.
If you search for free screen recorders, you’ll discover that the bulk of them include some limitations, like add a watermark to your recordings. You’ve to shop for watermark removal or upgrade to pro-version.
Part 1: Recommended Screen Recorder
- Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is one of the only screen recording software on market.
- Record everything on your screen with one click.
- Offer extensive custom options, like cursor effects.
- Capture webcam calls including you and thus the receiver.
- Combine your voice and thus the system audio during recording.
- Draw on the screen recording with text, line, and other tools.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9 or above.
In short, Screen Recorder is the simplest because of recording your screen you will find and offers all features you’d like. More importantly, it’ll not add a watermark on your recordings or include other limitations.
How to use the only screen recording software
Step 1. Install Screen Recorder on your PC, and there is another version available for Mac machines. Launch it from your desktop and you will see several options. Select Video Recorder to open the recording window. If you’d wish to capture audio, choose Audio Recorder.
Step 2. To only capture your screen, enable Display and System Sound while disabling Webcam and Microphone. If you’d wish to record both your screen and yourself, activate Webcam and Microphone also. You will find other custom options on the Preferences dialogue by hitting the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
Step 3. If you’re ready, click on the REC button and start recording everything on your screen. Press the Draw icon to open the editing panel once you want to feature text and other elements. When it’s done, hit the stop button to open the Preview window and save your screen recording.
Top 15 free screen recorder without watermark
As mentioned previously, free screen recording software is popular, but the value is that you simply need to accept watermarks. Fortunately, some developers have released free screen recorders without watermarks. we’ve tested the free screen recording software and share the top-10-list below.
Platform: Windows and Mac
- Record full screen, custom screen area or a specific window
- Record video, audio and webcam simultaneously or separately
- Record games as you like
- Annotate the video with arrows, lines, text and more while recording
- Let the recordings start and end automatically by using the Task Scheduler
- Export your recording to more than 10 formats, like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, etc.
- Remove background noise and boost your audio
– This screen recorder without a watermark is super easy to use
– It works well on computers with lower performance
– It has a few video editing features. But it is integrated with EaseUS Video Editor for advanced video editing
Platform: Windows and Mac
- Record full screen or custom screen size.
- Automatically capture desktop videos and audio in HD quality.
- Save the environment and yourself through the webcam.
- Provides basic video editing tools, like cut, trim, merge, and more.
- Export recordings in AVI, MP4, WebM, MKV, PDF, Excel, Word, or HTML5.
- This free screen recorder for PC and Mac won’t add a watermark to your recordings.
- It doesn’t have time restrictions also.
- Currently, the HTML5 output is going to be watermarked.
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, and online
- Make screen recordings from multiple sources.
- Offer powerful configuration options.
- Mix audio with images when making screen recordings.
- Integrate an intuitive audio mixer.
- This free screen recorder without a watermark for Mac is an open-source program that supports various live streaming platforms.
- The configuration may be a bit complicated for beginners.
Screencast-O-Matic could also be a famous web-based free screen recorder. It’s able to capture monitor and webcam at the same time. This free screen recorder enables you to record videos with the whole screen or selected area according to your need. It also offers a simple because of uploading your captured video to YouTube.
Besides the free version, Screencast-O-Matic also provides you with paid Windows and Mac versions. Compared with the free online recorder, paid versions are designed with more functions. The free screen recorder won’t add a watermark to the output video. But it’s limited to a 15-minute screen recording. What’s worse, it doesn’t capture audio from system sound.
There are some basic editing functions like trim, split, flip, and more designed in QuickTime Player. After capturing, you’ll edit and custom your video. You’ll prefer to export the recording as MOV or MP4 file as you wish. One thing you ought to know is that QuickTime Player can’t record from the system sound. It only captures audio from the microphone.
Platform: Windows, Mac, and online
- Capture your display screen, including images and audio.
- Add webcam and your voice on the screen recordings.
- Share the outputs to YouTube in HD quality.
- Save screen recordings as video files.
- The interface is simple.
- This free screen recording software for Mac and Windows won’t add a watermark to your videos.
- The free version only allows you to record quarter-hour.
- Record your computer in full screen or customizing the recording area.
- Select the second, third, or fourth screen to record.
- It decides to capture audio from a microphone, system, or without audio.
- Customize mouse cursor, highlight, overlay, etc.
- The open-source screen recorder adds no watermark to your recorded videos.
- It lacks video editing tools.
Platform: Windows and Mac
- Capture the desktop in full screen or selected region.
- Record both audio tracks and videos at the same time.
- Customize hotkeys, audio and video sources, and more.
- Output screen recordings in MP4, WebM, or MOV.
- This free game recorder without a watermark allows you to take screenshots.
- The free version is only able to record the screen for 10 minutes.
- Record gameplay and other activities on your desktop.
- Capture images and your voices through a webcam and microphone.
- Customize mouse cursor effects.
- Control and overlay game FPS.
- This free game recorder will not add a watermark to your game videos.
- It needs to sign up.
- Make screen recordings without a watermark for free.
- Edit the video or convert it to other formats.
- Share the recording to YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Save recorded videos in MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- You need to download a desktop launcher.
TinyTake is an easy-to-use free screen recorder that can assist you to capture videos on a computer without a watermark. It enables you to record video from the webcam. You’ll choose the type of screen capture you’d wish to form your video recordings. Moreover, it carries a useful screenshot feature for you to easily capture an image of the whole screen or just a neighbourhood.
Mark up your screenshot with a text box, arrow, highlight, and more. It also features a convenient share feature. You’ll like better to save your captured video on the local disc drive, copy to a clipboard, or share it through email. There’s only one occasion limit on TinyTake. You will only capture a video for 120 minutes.
Platform: Windows and Mac
- Capture images, videos, audio, and your activity on the desktop.
- Store recorded videos and screenshots in the cloud.
- Add texts, shapes, arrows, and other elements to the recording.
- Make screen recordings for free.
- This program allows you to make screen recordings without a watermark for free.
- The free version only allows 5 minutes of recording.
Platform: iOS and Android
- Record everything that’s on your screen in high quality.
- Utilize very less processing power when running.
- Provide in-app custom options.
- Works on a wide range of mobile devices.
- This free screen recorder without the watermark is easy to use.
- When it is connected to a microphone for audio capturing, there is too much noise.
- Record your home screen for free.
- Make live screen recording.
- Create videos with a built-in camera and microphone.
- Save video calls, gameplay, and other activities.
- This free screen recorder will have no watermark on your recordings.
- You have to view annoying ads.
ShareX could also be a really fashionable free screen recorder with no watermark. This open-source screen capture has the potential to record any activities on your computer with high quality. It enables you to capture the screen with a full screen, a selected window, or a customized region. Moreover, it carries a quick screen recording function with unlimited features. ShareX is supposed with an “Automated Capture” feature to supply a superb recording experience.
Besides the video, this all-featured screen recorder offers many useful settings to custom the captured file. You get easy controls of the results, drawings, and region. Because mentioned above, this free screen recorder won’t put any watermark on your recording. There are also no file sizes and deadlines. You’ll like better to record the screen as MP4 or GIF files according to your need. It also provides you with a convenient share feature to directly upload your recordings to YouTube or other platforms.
13. Game DVR Screen Recorder
Game DVR is usually the only free screen recorder with no watermark if you’re employing a Windows 10 PC. Game DVR is one feature of Windows Game Bar. It’s mainly designed to capture video games. Actually, it also can assist you to record other activities on your monitor. This free screen recorder won’t put any watermark over your recording.
This free screen recorder is pre-installed with Windows 10 system. On your Windows 10 computer, you’ll easily open it and start capturing by pressing the Win + G on the keyboard. Game DVR is totally free and won’t add any watermark. But one thing you need to concern about is that Game DVR can only record the screen activity of an active program. You can’t use it to capture a selected region, record a webcam, or add annotations. What’s more, Game DVR isn’t compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 7.
14. OBS Screen Recorder
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is one of the hottest free screen recorders which can assist you to capture your monitor without a watermark and deadline. Because of the open-source video software, it’s compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Mac, and Linux. OBS is specially designed for live streaming and screen recording. It enables you to form live videos with window captures, images, text, and webcam contents.
This free screen recorder has the potential to record top-quality videos up to 1080p and 60 FPS. Additionally, it allows you to capture audio from the system sound card and microphone/speaker. With numerous features gathered on OBS, you’ll feel difficult to use it at the beginning. another thing, your computer may run slow, especially once you are doing the recording while playing the sport.
Free Cam is another popular free video recording software that can capture videos on your computer with no watermark. It allows you to record the entire screen or selected region that supported your need. Free Cam can record mic and system sounds. One cool feature is that it is the potential to urge obviate noise and adjust the quantity. However, it doesn’t carry the webcam grabbing function.
This free video recorder allows you to capture a 760p video smoothly. What’s more, you’ll easily record a voice alongside your microphone. While the screen capturing, you’re able to highlight your mouse cursor and turn on click sounds to worry about important details and steps. It’s quite convenient and useful. The recorded video goes to be exported as a WMV file. If you’d wish to enhance the recording quality to 1080p or save the recording in MP4 format, you’d wish to upgrade to the professional version. Free Cam also features a share feature to help you directly upload the recording to YouTube.
RecordCast is one of the favourite screen recorders when it comes to capturing the screen online. With it, you do not need to go through installations or registration processes. Once you enter the website, you get the opportunity to start recording the screen on the home page. It is an ideal tool for those who want to record video lessons, digital product tutorials, and online courses in minutes.
In addition to being a screen recorder, it also is a video editor.
- Record your screen, voiceover and camera simultaneously.
- Make unlimited recordings of your tab, desktop, and any application.
- Cut or remove unnecessary sections from your recording.
- Edit the recording by adding text, stickers, music and many more.
- All for free.
- No sign-in or download is needed.
- The duration of the recording is limited to 30 minutes.
We mainly talked about the free screen recorder with no watermark during this post. Surely, you don’t want the annoying watermarks. We make a listing of the top 7 free video recorders for you to choose from. you will get the essential information of each recording software then pick your preferred one to form your recordings.
In fact, you’ll directly choose the QuickTime Player if you are a Mac user. If you need to capture the screen on Windows 10/8/7 PC, you’ll select one from the other 6 recommendations. The suggested Screen Recorder also provides you with a free trial. you’ll free download it and acquire a much better recording experience.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and Blogger Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Expert as well as an Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy the free moment with family members and friends.