Best Free eBook Creator Software
If you are a writer or want to write an ebook and looking for the best software to publish an ebook (eBook Creator Software), we’ve got you covered.
Creating an eBook all by yourself may sound a bit hard task without hiring a designer. That’s where eBook creators come in, there is a lot of ebook creator software available in the market; some are free while some are paid.
To burn out your confusion that which ebook creator tool you should use, whether you should go for free or paid, everything is covered in this article.
List of Best eBook creation software
In this list, we have curated a list of the best ebook creator tools that you can consider according to your needs:
1. Google Docs
It is a completely free platform that helps you to create documents like resumes, letters, brochures, and others. You only need your Gmail ID to use Google Docs.
Maybe you guys don’t know, but you can use the platform to create ebooks as well. It is one of the best and most simple ebook creator tools. Here is a recommendation from our side if you create an ebook with Google Docs download your eBook in ePub format because it creates a mobile responsive eBook that can be viewed on any device like desktop, mobile, or tablets.
Designrr is the most popular tool for creating ebooks and it has more than 100000+ users around the world. It is a very powerful tool and allows you to convert your existing blog posts, podcasts, videos, and PDFs into eBooks, show notes, dynamic flipbooks, transcripts, PDFs, and web pages.
You can use templates to create an ebook, you don’t have to create a fresh new design for your eBook.
Although it is paid and a bit costly also but according to the feature it provides is worth it.
Features of Designrr:
- You can import your existing content to create your eBook
- It has over 100 project templates
- Allows you to create unlimited eBooks
- Unlimited use of copyright-free images
- 922 Google fonts to use on your ebooks
- Supports many platforms such as WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify & Hubspot blog
- Supports all publishing formats – ePub, Mobi, and Kindle
- It can easily transcribe a video or audio file
- All data is stored on secure servers behind SSL encryption
- If you find it a bit hard to use, Designrr has tutorials on how to write or create an eBook.
Canva is another great free ebook creator tool, Canva can be the one-stop-shop you can create visually attractive banners, ads, reports, infographics, posts for Facebook or Instagram, presentations, and of course eBooks.
The has a simple user interface, with the drag-and-drop feature and a huge library of templates you can easily create professional-looking and eye-catching eBooks within a few minutes.
Features of Canva:
- Has hundreds of pre-designed but customizable templates
- Cloud storage for every design your create
- Allows you to easily collaborate with the team
- Allows you to add your images
- The huge content library of over 1 million images, graphics, and illustrations
- Download your design in any format
- More than 800k icons and illustrations
- More than 700 fonts
Visual is a cloud-based visual content creation and collaboration platform. It is also a superb ebook creation tool that offers beautiful on-brand presentations, infographics, and any other visual communications.
Visme has more than 6 million users around the world including some top brands like PayPal, IBM, Unilever, Zurich, and others.
Visme is mainly known for infographics and presentations but it also has a powerful tool to create free eBooks.
Bit.ai is an online tool that supports smart document collaboration and is a great tool for ebook creation. The meaning of smart document collaboration is that anyone in your team from anywhere in the world can edit your document with smart features like inline-comment, document chat, @mentions, and more. All the document the user creates via Bit.ai saves on a cloud server.
Key Features Bit.ai:
- Add a file attachment anywhere in your document
- Add shareable weblinks from 80+ popular applications
- Export ebook in PDF, DOCX, EPUB, and other formats
- Add beautifully designed tables
- Add mathematical equations
- Content library to reuse saved content
- Supports all publishing formats – ePub, Mobi, and Kindle
- Supports integration across major cloud storage systems like Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and Dropbox
- Add YouTube videos, Google Spreadsheets, Airtable Databases, Loom videos, Calendly, and more
Crella is also a great option for ebook creation for your blog or business. It is more like Canva, it is also a web-based tool that helps to create animations and graphics for social and the web. The user can also create an impressive ebook with its ebook creator tool.
Advantages of Crello:
- More than 200 ready-made design templates.
- The user can use their images and edit the graphic elements, colors, sizes, or fonts.
- You can download eBooks in JPG, PNG, PNG Transparent, or PDF format.
- Allowed to add an unlimited amount of pages.
- Crello generator uploads feature to add your images.
- More than 25000 premium templates.
Flipsnack best interactive ebook creator and a browser-based tool and it helps to create, download, and share interactive flipbooks, eBooks, catalogs, magazines, brochures, flyers & many more. Flipsnack has more than 6 million users around the globe including some top players in the market such as BuzzFeed, Foundr, Pandora, Nike, and Decathlon, Flipsnack can be a great choice for ebook creation tasks.
You can choose templates from thousands of designs and can give it a 3D flipping effect.
Features of Flipsnack:
- Simple and drag and drop design tool
- Customizable and free premade templates
- Full access to the huge library of images, videos, and Gifs.
- Full-screen links can be shared as well.
- Mobile-friendly interface.
LucidPress provides a wonderful and intuitive drag-and-drop editor to help you to create a professional-looking eBook without requiring any design skills. The tool contains hundred of ebook templates for free that will get you started in creating your first eBook. The user can independently customize the templates and can change colors, fonts, and images to keep all of the content consistent with the brand’s design elements. It has tons of features, you guys should check it out once.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.