Best Captions For Photos
Selfies are huge in the world of social media. In the days when cameras used film, most images of people were group photos intended to create a memory of a social gathering, or portrait photos taken of one person by another photographer.
These days, however, the ubiquitous smartphone has made it so easy and fun to take candid (or meticulously planned) snapshots of ourselves. People love sharing selfies on social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat, sending their pictures to friends, family, and loved ones, or the whole world.
Although we think of selfies as a new invention, in fact, people have been taking selfies since cameras were invented; Now it is much easier. The advent of the ubiquitous selfie stick, along with better front cameras and wide-angle lenses, has made it easier to take selfies that don’t just show a close-up of the nose.
And as phones get better and better, with improved portrait modes and lighting effects, we’re sure to see more people taking photos of themselves and their friends.
Whether you love taking selfies or are uncomfortable reaching for your photo, the era of funny selfies is definitely here. we are sure to see more people taking photos of themselves and their friends. Whether you love taking selfies or are uncomfortable reaching for your photo, the era of funny selfies is definitely here.
we are sure to see more people taking photos of themselves and their friends. Whether you love taking selfies or are uncomfortable reaching for your photo, the era of funny selfies is definitely here.
People take selfies for all sorts of reasons, from capturing new haircuts, makeup, and outfits to taking photos with a close friend or loved ones. Selfies can boost your confidence, allow you to share the world around you with those thousands of miles away, and help elevate your overall attitude about life.
There are endless positivity-generating options, and everything from selfies to filters makes it easy to create an artistic shot of you and your friends without someone else playing the photographer.
But if you are going to put your selfie online, you probably need something extra to make it memorable. An interesting image needs an interesting caption, and a boring image needs one even more. Maybe you want to add a caption to your captured selfie moment, but you’re not sure what to say.
We’ve put together a list of selfie captions for any occasion, so whether you’re feeling witty or sarcastic or something in between, chances are you’ll find a caption from our list that’s perfect for you.
How to take a great selfie
However, before we get into the subtitle list, let’s take a minute to talk about something that a lot of people don’t know… and this is how to take a good selfie photo. Here are some solid tips we’ve collected from the internet to help you improve your selfie game.
Even a low-end smartphone has a pretty decent camera these days, so you can take a great selfie with whatever hardware you have on hand, right? Not so fast. The reality check here is that cameras still vary widely in terms of quality, and even a camera that’s great at taking one type of shot can be garbage when it comes to the type of portrait shot you’re looking for in a selfie.
A real camera, you know, the boxes with real optical lenses and physical dials for setup, is often a much better instrument than your phone’s built-in imaging system. If you plan to use your phone as your selfie camera, and if selfies are going to be something important to you,
Whose side are you on?
It’s a cliché applied to Hollywood guys who insist on being photographed on “their good side,” but there is actually something to it. They all have varying degrees of facial symmetry, and for the most part, the more symmetrical your face is, the more attractive other people perceive you.
For most people, one side of your face is more aesthetically pleasing than the other, and knowing which side it is can let you know which elements of your face can optimize your selfies. This is an area where it can be difficult for you to find the correct answer using just a mirror – you can get help from friends or use facial symmetry apps on your phone for a more objective assessment. Then emphasize that side of your mug when taking your photos.
Know all the angles
There are many opinions on the best angle to take a selfie, but for most people, the consensus seems to be that the camera should be slightly above your line of sight and pointed slightly downward. This minimizes the under-chin problems you might be working with and disregards shady areas. Experts also agree that looking straight into the camera should be outside – you can look or nearly into the camera, but avoid that gloomy thousand-yard stare.
Let the sun pass
Natural light is a beautiful light, but selfies in sunlight can be harsh, especially if the sun makes you wince or squint. Photography experts suggest that there are two perfect angles for sunlit shots: one where the sun is directly behind your head, giving it an angelic glow against the light, or one where the sun is right in front of you (and blocked by the camera) which gives you a warm, sun-kissed look. Sunset and sunrise are also the best time to get the most beautiful natural light for your images.
It doesn’t have to be your face
Selfies of other parts of your body are still selfies. You may want to have a reason for a specific body shot, like showing off a new blouse or pair of shoes rather than just “hey, look at my ass,” but the selfie isn’t limited to your photo.
Editing is not a crime
There are so many easy photo optimization apps and editing suites and image management programs, most of them free and all-powerful, that you would have to be crazy NOT to afford a little editing of your important shots. It can even equalize shadows, soften radiance, clean skin tone;
You don’t necessarily want to go full Photoshop and end up with an “intimate selfie” that looks like a wax robot from the “Stepford Wives” set, but you don’t have to take your first camera shot, either. Feel free to edit a bit to make your photos look the way you want.
Let’s start on the cheekier side of things for those days when you’re feeling horny. These selfie captions are great for when you want to add a touch of fresh personality to your selfie caption, be it sharp or self-deprecating.
- I like my coffee the way I love myself: dark, bitter, and too hot for you.
- Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
- Blood type: matte black with a hint of gold.
- Confidence level: selfie without a filter.
- You can call me queen bee.
- Less perfection, more authenticity.
- I’m a blur, a bullet you can’t catch
- There is always a wild side to an innocent face.
- I don’t need your approval, honey. I have my own.
- Drink some coffee and pretend you know what you’re doing.
- Find me where the wild things are.
- I am the designer of my own catastrophe.
- Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
- There is no place for demons when you own yourself.
- Seek respect, not attention. Lasts longer.
- Showing cleavage doesn’t fix your face.
- As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
Fun and playful
If you feel like you’re a bit creative, or are a bit of a joker, these could be perfect captions for your Instagram photos. They are funny, witty, and inventive, just like you.
- Maybe she was born with it; maybe it’s an Instagram filter.
- I’m heading into space with the rest of the stars.
- You don’t have to love me; I am not a Facebook status.
- If you are not successful at first, skydiving is not for you.
- My girl has sharp teeth.
- If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- I am a model. My agency’s Instagram.
- Always remember that you are unique. As everyone.
- One selfie a day keeps mental breakdowns at bay.
- If a redhead works in a bakery, does that make them the gingerbread man?
- A blind man walks into a bar… and a chair… and a table.
- I had fun once, it was horrible. Nevermore.
- They all seem normal until you meet them.
- Be a stiletto in a room full of floors.
- I have no ex; I have Y’s. Like, “Why did I go out with you?”
- There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
- My only real long-term goal is to never finish at Maury. So far so good.
- How much weight? 100 and sexy …
- Meanwhile, at your local Walmart …
- Reality called, so I hung up.
While psychologists warn that engaging in too much self-loathing is bad for your self-esteem, a little bit of this type of humor can show that you understand your own weaknesses and are willing to admit to them, and even make fun of them. These self-deprecating subtitles are just the thing to let the world know that you’re not entirely an egomaniac.
- When you’re on your 28th selfie attempt and you still refuse to acknowledge that this is not your day.
- New look, same mistakes.
- Will this outfit make me the man of my dreams? Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of “Nope.”
- People are shocked when I tell them that I have a 4.0 GPA while working full time and having an active social life… the lies really open up my options.
- I’m so smart that sometimes I don’t understand a single word I’m saying.
- Mirrors: they show you what you lack, not what you have.
- How is the difficulty reduced on Tinder?
- All my imaginary friends say I need therapy.
If things have been feeling a bit dark or gloomy in the world lately, you are not alone. Not everything on Snapchat necessarily has to be a joke or quirky comment, and these captions prove it. While we’ve steered clear of the real downfall, these selfie captions are perfect for when you’re feeling sincere, thoughtful, or need something uplifting.
- Never cry for a person who does not know the value of your tears.
- She is a guardian. Too bad you didn’t keep it.
- We take photos as a ticket back to a time that would have otherwise been gone.
- Life is too short for bad vibes.
- Aging is mandatory, but maturing is optional.
- No law says you have to be dissatisfied or disappointed with who you are. +
- I’m trying to grow… please don’t step on me!
- By the way, I wear the smile you gave me.
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is quite amazing.
- You shine from within; My own star.
- When obstacles arise, he changes his direction to reach his goal; It does not change your decision to get there.
- If you quit now, why were you fighting?
- Smile, breathe and go slowly.
- And if you ever feel lonely, just look at the moon. Someone somewhere is also looking at it.
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
- Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it is shining in their eyes.
- Winning isn’t everything, but losing sucks.
- Makeup with your broken pieces.
Like self-loathing, sarcasm is something to watch out for. Like tequila, it is something that is best in small doses most of the time. But when you want to drop some sarcasm, here are the subtitles to use.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people seem brilliant until they speak.
- It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- Mirrors can’t talk, luckily for you they can’t laugh either.
- I feel so miserable without her, it’s almost like having her here.
- Today I don’t have the energy to pretend that I like you.
- I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I said you were stupid. I thought you knew.
- Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.
- If karma doesn’t hit you, I’ll gladly do it.
- I agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
We all have those special people in our lives who fill our stomachs with butterflies every time we see them. Whether it’s an unrequited crush, the love shared between best friends, or true romance with another person, our hearts sing for the love and respect we all want. These captions will warm the deepest part of your heart as much as your followers, and they will be great with those selfies of you and someone special.
- Always better together.
- Life is made up of little moments like this.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- I think you suffer from a lack of vitamin me.
- Be happy; drives people crazy.
- I am not living; I’m just killing time
- I can’t sleep without a little help.
- Baby, I’ll take whatever you have to give, yeah I’m calling dibs
- Two great tastes that taste great together.
- Make love your motto.
- A woman who opens her heart to love you, when she is already broken, is braver than anyone you meet.
- Live Laugh Love. And if that doesn’t work, load, aim, shoot.
- Promise me that tomorrow starts with you.
- Hearts are wild creatures, so our ribs are cages.
- Never break the chain.
- A true relationship is two flawed people who refuse to give up.
- I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easily, and worry too much.
Only by direct
Instagram is great for sharing photos of yourself and your surroundings on your feed, but Instagram Direct has taken over Snapchat for millions of users. Instead of having to keep your photos split between two apps, you can choose to use Instagram Direct to send temporary photos and videos to your friends and family, without having to worry about the repercussions of sharing those images.
Direct offers most of the same features as Snapchat, including AR lenses, filters, and captions, all with the improved photo quality that only Instagram can give you.
If you’re looking for a caption to send direct messages to your best friends, without having to worry about all your followers seeing it, these are perfect for quick snapshots and additions to your Instagram story.
- We will be the ones to show everyone who’s boss.
- Monday the most Tuesday of all time.
- The uglier Snapchat is the closer the friendship.
- I can’t get this song out of my head.
- Hard day, wonderful night.
- Too glamorous to care.
- Day-type sweatshirt.
- Morning coffee, because anything else is worth nothing.
- At the end of the day, all we have is who we are.
- If you can’t handle me on my double chin Snapchat, you can’t have me on my Instagram selfie.
- Does anyone have plans to look at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?
- I’m not sure what to do with my face.
- Radiate good vibrations.
- That awkward moment when someone is watching you take your picture.
- This child goes places, now to find out where.
- Memes are the only thing saving me right now.
- Be yourself, everyone else is trapped.
Short and sweet
You can write a long post with your Instagram photos, but not everyone wants to. If you intend to keep things simple, if not short, you are probably looking for a subtitle that summarizes your feelings in one straightforward, easy-to-read sentence. These offer a good mix of humor and feelings, all while keeping things short and to the point.
- Let’s be who we really are.
- Broken colored pencils still colored.
- The days are long but the years are short.
- Dream without fear. Love without limits.
- No matter.
- Know yourself, know your worth.
- Happy life, happy mind.
- What you are looking for is looking for you.
- Don’t be easy to define. Let them ask about you.
- I lose myself in thoughts of you.
- She is different, and that’s it.
- Coffee and confidence.
- Surround yourself with those who make you happy.
- You are closer than you were yesterday.
- I take photos of everything.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Inhale the future. Breathe out the past.
- I don’t care. I just do.
- Make it happen.
- Keep calm and take photos.
- You will never be as fabulous as a llama con.
- Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.
- The more I find myself, the more people I lose.
- Just because it didn’t last forever doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth it.
- Short, sassy, cute, and classy.
- We don’t remember days; we remember moments
- Your hair is 90% of your selfie.
- Stop living life your way. Start living it yours.
Funny Instagram Captions
- [Employee] Favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch… He calls it lunch.
- I need a six-month vacation, twice a year.
- We tried to be normal once. The worst two minutes of our lives!
- 16-year-olds are competing in the Olympics and some of us still push the gates “to shoot”.
- Namaste in bed.
- That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike and you can’t do it.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
- What if we told you that … you can eat without posting it on Instagram?
- We know the voices in our heads aren’t real, but sometimes their ideas are too good to ignore.
- We don’t know which is stricter: our jeans or our company culture.
- Friday… Our second favorite F word.
- We don’t care what people think of us. Unless they are our clients. We definitely care what customers think of us.
- All you need is love … and investors. All you need is love and investors.
- Hello, we are [company name]. We create awesome apps and eat awesome apps.
Smart captions for Instagram
- Patience: what you have when there are too many witnesses.
- Maybe she was born with him, maybe it’s the Clarendon filter.
- “Life is short.” False: it is the longest you do.
- Happy Sunday! There may be no excuse for laziness, but [I’m / we’re] keep looking.
- Rejection is just redirection.
- Better an “Oops!” What a “what if”.
- You have stolen a pizza from our hearts.
- The world changes with your example, not with your opinion.
- Seven billion smiles and these are our favorites.
- Stop working hard and start working smart.
- When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When [company name] gave you [type of product] You earn money
- The imposter complex is just a by-product of success.
- Life is simple. It just isn’t easy.
- The best moments begin at the end of your comfort zone.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
Sassy Instagram Captions
- What is a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
- Be a little more you and a lot less them.
- We are an acquired taste. If you don’t like it, get a little flavor.
- Well-behaved people don’t make it into the history books.
- Be sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
- We have 99 problems, but an amazing marketing team is not one.
- Sometimes you just need to do one thing called “what you want.”
- You can’t do epic things with lame people. And we got the best of the business.
- It’s not called being bossy, it’s called having leadership skills.
Song lyrics for Instagram captions
- “I’m going to live as if tomorrow doesn’t exist.” – Sia, “Chandelier”
- “I live the nights that I cannot remember, with the people that I will not forget.” – Drake, “Show me a good time”
- “I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.” – Lee Ann Womack, “I hope you dance”
- “You may say that I am a dreamer but I am not the only one.” – John Lennon, “Imagine”
- “If you give, you start living.” -Dave Matthews Band
- “Outlining my findings, using life as a template.” – Kero One, “In All the Wrong Places”
- “Feel good living better.” – Drake, “On my corpse”
- “Say, oh, I have a feeling you can’t fight, like this city is on fire tonight” – OneRepublic, “Good Life”
- “Time makes you bolder” – Fleetwood Mac, “Collapse”
- “If I fail, if I succeed, at least I will live as I believe” – Whitney Houston, “Greatest Love of all”
- “The rest of the world was in black and white, but we were in bright color.” – Taylor Swift, “Out of the Woods”
- “Lightning strikes every time it moves” – Calvin Harris, “This is what you came for”
- “We are never getting older” – Chainsmokers, “Closer”
- “Sing with me, sing for years, sing for the laughter, sing for tears” – Aerosmith, “Dream On”
Instagram captions for business
- Good evening, [city]! We’re in town for [event] at booth [#]. Stop and say hello!
- “If they offer you a seat on a rocket, don’t ask which seat. Just get on. ” -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Our [#] – a squad of people completed the [road race name]! And we did it all for the post-race sneaker selfie. ?
- We have the product in the pipeline… check back for an exciting announcement about 2020-06-16T22: 00: 00Z!
- Diversity is not a recruitment measure, it is an ingredient for success. At [company], we thrive on the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people.
- Find the CEO.?
- At [company name], our best asset is our people.
- We had a great time with our clients at [meeting / event]! @ @ [client / partner], you guys are cool.
- Excited to have [customer] in our office today! Come back when you want. ?
- [Company name] is off for [holiday]! We hope everyone has a long weekend for sure.
- Great things have small beginnings. [Company] HQ started right here.
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” -Herman Melville
- How many [company name] employees does it take to spell “TEAM”?
- Do you want to work with these amazing people, working on a lot of amazing things? We are hiring! Click on our bio link to see our current openings.
- Check, check, one, two … is this on? [Company name] is now on Instagram! Follow us to learn about our culture, product, and (amazing) people.
Vacation captions on Instagram
- “Always keep in mind that your own resolve to be successful is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
- I did not arrive at midnight.
- Resolutions are made to be broken.
- Ringing in the new year, like a bell.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one ”. – Brad Paisley
- New year, so do I.
- Time to show my bubbly personality.
- Any excuse to wear glitter.
- Starting the year on the right foot.
- The roses are Red. Violets are blue. Consider this post my Valentine to you.
- Don’t tell me you love me Tell me you’re out with pizza.
- You’re everything I need. (And maybe wine + chocolate too).
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
- 99% of my socks are single, and you don’t see them crying about it.
- I will do anything for love. Except that. Cast. Or that. OR…
- Sorry, I’m in a taco relationship.
- “All the single women …”
- Dragging it for real.
- I brake for Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- “When ghosts have a midnight jamboree, they break it with devilish glee …” – The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1949)
- You’re just my (blood) type.
- How to eat sweet corn: don’t.
- Double work and trouble; Fire burns and cauldron bubbles.
- It’s driving me crazy.
- I am wearing my stretch pants.
- “For those of you who can’t be with family this Thanksgiving, resist the urge to brag.” – Andy Borowitz
- On a vegetarian diet this Thanksgiving: carrot cake and pumpkin pie.
- “Be grateful for what you have; you will end up having more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never, never have enough. ” – Oprah Winfrey
- I think, therefore, I am crazy.
- Bad day for being a turkey.
- I need fuel for Black Friday.
- “Okay, guys. I have exactly 28 minutes before I have to spray again ”. – Monica
- Grateful. Grateful. Blessed.
Christmas and Hannukah
- You sled me
- Fa la la la la llama.
- “Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, your ornaments are history.” – The cat
- “It is not what is under the Christmas tree that matters. It is who is around him ”. – Charles M. Schulz
- Dear Santa, let’s not talk about this.
- Rebel without Claus
- Santa Claus has nothing better to do than watch us while we sleep?
- All I want for Christmas is you (and wine would be nice).
- To all you cotton-headed ninny-mugginses out there
- Drop it like a top.
- I wish you a love latke to this Hannukah.
- I want to eat 8 latkes for the calories of one.
- A small candle can light up an entire room.
- Keep calm and spin that top.
- Decorate the aisles with matzo balls!
Seasonal Instagram Captions
- Hello Spring!
- “And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.” – Louis Armstrong
- April showers bring May flowers.
- I think I just experienced all the seasons in one day.
- I love allergy season, no one ever said.
- Currently sunbathing and smelling the roses. Please leave a message after the tone.
- I owe a lot to the inventor of flip-flops.
- “Here comes the sun, and I say … Okay.” – The Beatles
- “Live in the sun. Nothing in the sea. Drink in the wild air ”. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life’s a beach
- School’s out, the sun’s gone, guns are over
- “A little bit of summer is what the whole year is about.” – John Mayer
- 90% happy, 10% burned
- Girls just want to have fun
- “Summer love was a lot of fun for me, summer love happened so fast.” – grease
- Happiness is a cold palette
- Life is better by the pool.
- My favorite color is October.
- “Wild is the music of the autumn winds among the faded forests.” – William Wordsworth
- Sweater weather.
- It is never too early for pumpkin spice.
- See you in the corn maze.
- Fresh air. Apple cider. Flaming foliage.
- Pumpkin spice and all good.
- “Anyone who thinks that the fallen leaves are dead has never seen them dance on a windy day.” – Shira Tamir
- The leaves are falling and autumn is calling.
- “In the dead of winter, I finally learned that there was an invincible summer within me.” – Albert Camus
- If it’s snowing, I won’t go
- Cozy nights Good books. Hot chocolate.
- Do you want to make a snowman?
- Running with caffeine and holiday cheer
- “Winter is not a season; Is a celebration”. – Anamika Mishra
- Merry and brrrrrrright
- Have fun snow.
Something we missed?
That’s our list of 135 captions for selfies for any reason, feeling, or moment. We hope you have enjoyed our selection. Let us know what you think of our list – we are sure you will find a few that you would like to use for your selfie captions. Do you have another favorite selfie title you’ve used? Let us know your favorites in the comment section below.
- And don’t forget about your other images, because they need captions too!
- Check out our list of subtitles for couples.
- We have subtitles for your boyfriend!
- We have “just for us girls” subtitles!
- We have fun captions to share with anyone in your life.
- Here are some captions for your ex.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.