The gaming smartphone market has been pretty fierce lately. Brands such as Xiaomi and Vivo, as well as Nubia and ASUS, have their own representatives in this category. The model of the Taiwanese brand is currently the ROG Phone 2, a smartphone with Snapdragon 855 Plus and an AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
Now Asus begins the Android 10 Beta Program for the ROG Phone 2 which is currently running the Android 9.0 Pie. To be a beta tester, you need to know a few things, which you can see below:
- Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with the Android operating system
Now, as the testing is in its early stages, it may take a while for the stable version of the new operating system for ROG Phone 2 to arrive. So we will have to keep waiting for news in the future. Check out the technical specs of the Asus ROG Phone 2.
- Display: 6.59-inch OLED Display with Full HD+ resolution (2340x1080p) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus and Adreno 640 to 675 MHz GPU
- RAM and Internal Storage: 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128 GB, 512 GB or 1 TB internal storage space (no expansion)
- Front Camera: 24 MP front camera
- Dual rear cameras:
- Main sensor with Sony IMX586 48 MP sensor
- Secondary wide-angle lens sensor with 13 MP resolution
- Battery: 6000 mAh battery
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie as an operating system
- Dimensions: 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.78 mm
- Weight: 240 grams