View Private Instagram Accounts
We mentioned verified and proven hacks to follow for viewing private Instagram accounts.
I don’t realize you, but I hate it when Instagram tells me, “Hey, this account is private.”
It makes me wanna scream, like, “Hey Zuckerberg, I want to look at this profile immediately .”
Once upon a time, I had this girl I used to be crushing on. I came to Instagram to seem up to her page, only to seek out that it had been private. I used to be pissed to the teeth.
I’m guessing you, too, have had your justifiable share of run-ins with private accounts.
Don’t stress about it. Since my experience thereupon girl, I’ve dedicated my life to developing hacks to interrupt into “private Instagram accounts.”
Hacks to view private Instagram accounts instantly
1. Send a Follow request
First of all, let’s accompany the oldest trick within the book: to follow the person.
When you send a Follow request to a personal account, you’ve got to attend for the owner to simply accept the request before you’ll view their profile.
If you’re in luck, and therefore the person happens to be online around the time you send the request, then they’ll accept, and you’ll be ready to view their profile directly. If not, you’ll need to wait until they are available online.
I don’t like this trick but let’s pretend to be good boys for a sec and play by Instagram’s rules. At least, this is often how they might want us to look at the profile of a personal account.
2. Call on Google for help
Perhaps you’ve waited a couple of seconds, and therefore the other person has yet to simply accept your request. No problem. Head to your Chrome or Safari and enter the person’s username into the search bar.
Usually, when an account owner makes their profile private, Google features a library of their old posts. That is, posts they made when their account was still public.
Once the search page loads, your search results are going to be displayed in terms of “All,” “Images,” “News,” and “Videos.” Click the image tab. this could display a set of that person’s public posts and profile pictures.
If you’re simply trying to find a photograph of them to use during a framework or on a cake, this trick looks like an honest one to travel with.
3. Search other platforms
If someone has made their IG account private, and you’re serious about viewing their profile, then plow ahead and check their Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
If you don’t know their full name, check their Instagram bio.
By scouring through other platforms, you only might find as many photos of the person or details about them as you would like.
4. View through a friend
Often, you’ll have a lover (or a lover of a friend) who’s already following the person. If you do, ask them if they will inspect the account then save and forward the person’s posts to you.
How does one know if you’ve got friends who are already following the person?
Simply ask via your Whatsapp status.
The fastest and surest hacks to view private accounts on Instagram
5. Use IGmods.com
IGmods.com is one of several third-party apps you can use to view private Instagram accounts. Follow this step-by-step guide to make use of it.
For iPhone users:
- Open “Settings” and attend “General.”
- Once in, find the “Background App Refresh” button and confirm it’s ON.
- Next, go right down to the “Battery” section and switch off the low power mode.
- Go to the App Store and set automatic downloads to ON.
- Now visit com.
- From the list of options displayed, click “VIEW PRIVATE ACCOUNT”.
- Once the page loads, you’ll see a box labeled “Target Instagram Username”. Type the username of the account
- you’re trying to look at into this box.
- Hit “Connect” and await the system to reply.
- You’ll get a message asking you to verify the account. This allows you to double-check the username you’ve
- typed in. Once you’ve got it, plow ahead and click on “Confirm.”
A progress bar will crop up, so just wait a couple of seconds. How long the progress bar takes to finish will
- depend upon the number of posts on the account.
- Finally, you’ll get a message that reads, “Private data successfully unlocked for XYZ.”
- Now return to Instagram and look for the username.
- Voila, you ought to be ready to see everything on the account.
What about Android and PC users?
The process is quite a bit easier for Androids. You don’t need to change any settings on your phone. Just go to the IGmods.com website and follow all the steps described above.
6. Use InjectBox.com
This site works directly for both iPhone and Android users. Here are the step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Instagram and find the username of the private account you’re trying to look at.
- Now attend InjectBox.com and scroll down until you discover “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- Click thereon and enter the person’s username.
- Then click “View Private Account.”
- Once the system responds, you’ll see the numbers of followers and followings on the account. you’ll double-check this with the first account page to verify that it’s the proper one.
- Now, click on the “Confirm Username” button.
- The system will ask what you’d wish to do:
View photos? This allows you to see only photos.
View followers? This allows you to see only followers.
Unlock profile? This allows you to see the full profile.
- Once you click the “Unlock Profile” button, the system will ask you to fill out a CAPTCHA.
- Now go back to Instagram and refresh the profile page. It should be PUBLIC now, meaning that you can see everything on it.
7. Use the Instagram++ extension
For iPhone users:
- Turn off auto rotation.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “General”, then activate “Background App Refresh.”
- Open your browser and attend HXTweaks.com.
- On the homepage, scroll right down to where you’ll find the search bar (just beside the “ALL APPS” icon) and sort in “Instagram.”
- An Instagram app with the name “Instagram ++” will show up.
- Click thereon to download and inject the app extension into your main Instagram app.
- Afterward, you’ll be taken to a replacement window where you’ve got to finish a couple of simple commands.
- Once done, wait a couple of seconds for the commands to activate, then head back to Instagram.
- Search for the private account again. This time, all private accounts should be made public, so you’ll view these private profiles easily.
For Android users:
The only setting you would like to vary for Androids is auto-rotation. Once you’ve successfully turned off auto-rotation, you’ll attend the HXTweaks.com website and use all the steps we mentioned above.
You should be ready to view all private profiles easily afterward.
8. Use the UnlockPrivate app
So far, we’ve been using web options. Now let’s see how we can unlock private Instagram accounts with a mobile app.
How to download the UnlockPrivate app on your iPhone
- Go to “Settings,” “General,” and switch ON your “Background App Refresh.”
- Next, attend “Battery” and confirm the low power mode is turned off.
- Now open your browser and attend XTweak.co.
- Once in, look for “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- The app should crop up. plow ahead and inject it into your phone.
How to download the UnlockPrivate app on your Android
- Open “Settings.”
- Turn off power-saving mode.
- Go to “Display” and turn off auto-rotate.
- Now go to XTweak.co and download the app as described above.
How to view private accounts using the UnlockPrivate app
- Go to Instagram and look for the private account you would like to look at.
- Leave the page open, minimize your phone, and open the UnlockPrivate app.
- Once in, enter the username of the private account.
- Click the “View Profile” button.
- Give the system a couple of seconds to load. Once it’s finished, return to your Instagram app and refresh the private account page.
- Voila, all the profile info should be watching you now.
That was ‘Blursome’ guys! I hope you enjoyed it. Now, no profile can hide from us on Instagram. be happy to settle on any hack that best interests you, and you ought to be ready to view any profile you desire.
Don’t forget that site I told you where you’ll buy Instagram followers and likes. They’re legit and reputable.
Mustafa Al Mahmud is the Founder and CEO of Gizmo Concept and also a professional Blogger, SEO Professional as well as Entrepreneur. He loves to travel and enjoy his free moment with family members and friends.